Did you know that not all body fat is created equal? AND – not all abdominal fat is the same. In the belly there are 2 main types of fat – fat that builds just under the skin and fat that forms on and around the abdominal organs. Why is this important?
The fat that forms deep within the abdomen is more dangerous to your overall well being. It is associated with diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease. The good new is – fat buried deep in the abdomen is the easiest fat to loose! It is most responsive to diet & lifestyle changes that help to shed fat cells and build lean muscle.
Want to learn more about how to tackle the belly bulge?!
Come join me for a FREE info session on “Sugar Belly” on Monday March 2nd at 7pm at Eden Pilates. SIGN UP
- Learn about the different types of body fat and why different people store fat in different places.
- Learn about how to use Pilates to shed that deep abdominal weight.
- Learn dietary tools to compliment you Pilates workout and aid in the building and maintenance of lean muscle.
- Understand how balancing your blood sugar, increasing your blood flow and reducing inflammation all help to firm the tummy.
- Take home specific tips on foods & natural medicines that will help you achieve results!